MWM 2007

latinopikachu

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah. however its a mazda meet not a millenia meet. so renting a mazda for the day is quite possible. actually wat u could do is go to a mazda dealership. tell em that u are going to a mazda meet and that its local. and hey, they might just let u borrow it for the day.

Just go to Hertz.... some of them up here rent Mazda6s

and why is that? oh wait, the drive?

I tried to tell you people, but nobody listens until they were grinning with excitement. Those are the roads to get to my house, a private neighborhood with a good 30 miles of roads without making a figure 8 and back tracking slightly, of course there are only 3 exits to the whole thing which is about 20 sq miles, and ENDLESS side sides that lead to nothing but multi-million dollar estates secluded deep in there own private woods, people have there own tennis courts, horse farms, whatever. noone goes in there except residents because you'll never find your way out, and nobody gives directions to "outsiders"

I of course drove those roads every single day

ideally, and I do mean ideally, we could get 5 people or more to come down my way, make another short hour drive down 66 through the country, get some nice highway shots, and then drive through skyline drive, some types of roads, except a national park, roads that go along cliffs, massive overlooked, steep grades, gently downgrades to hold it in 2nd gear, single lane, NEVER any traffic, nothing around, the perfect drive, oh and the park is 108 miles long or something, we could drive to the 2nd exit which is about 40 miles I believe, get off, take another remote scenic highway back to d.c

skyline drive, you should look it up.

(its always where those recent photos of my millenia in action were taken along with the overlooks)