MWM 2007

latinopikachu

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little late, but *This reference banned by MW* must be kept inside??? I thought i lived in a backwards ass state for a reason!

It is a state resort park. They don't mind *This reference banned by MW*, but would prefer it be kept inside. There will be children out and about. Also for our safety. However, my cabin is isolated from the rest of the cabins...we can take it outside and not have a problem.

But that is only for the people staying in the park itself. Those that are in the hotel do not have to heed that rule.

I am still trying to secure another cabin or two. I am calling in every day to see if there is a cancellation so that we all can be in the same place.

HEAR ME NOW THO...IF YOU ARE UNDER 21, YOU WILL NOT BE DRINKING AT ALL. I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL BECAUSE YOU ARE UNDERAGE NOR WILL I TOLERATE ANY OTHER MEMBER GOING TO JAIL EITHER.

It is a state resort park. They don't mind *This reference banned by MW*, but would prefer it be kept inside. There will be children out and about. Also for our safety. However, my cabin is isolated from the rest of the cabins...we can take it outside and not have a problem.

But that is only for the people staying in the park itself. Those that are in the hotel do not have to heed that rule.

I am still trying to secure another cabin or two. I am calling in every day to see if there is a cancellation so that we all can be in the same place.

HEAR ME NOW THO...IF YOU ARE UNDER 21, YOU WILL NOT BE DRINKING AT ALL. I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL BECAUSE YOU ARE UNDERAGE NOR WILL I TOLERATE ANY OTHER MEMBER GOING TO JAIL EITHER.

A cabin would be nice if someone cancels, but i'm cool with a hotel also. I hit drinking age 5 years ago, GAME ON.

• 1 month later...