MWM 2007

latinopikachu

u obviously dont know how much driving i do everyday. i drive from norht brunswick to lawrenceville every day. in between, i have to drop off my sister, drop off my mother, (monmouth junction and princeton respectively) and do the same thing coming back. then, if i have a night class, i gott drive all the way back to lawrenceville. thats about 4 hours of driving right there. now if i can do that everyday. a drive to d.c. (which ive done b4 and didnt even think twice about it) is nothing compared to wat ive done b4. try driving to nasvhille from nj. thats 14 hours bud. now do it 3 times in a span of a week. and that was all in my first month in getting my license.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if people want to do that I would be thrilled to lead the way, its 10 dollars to get into the park, but you save that money in the cheap gas there. I would drive to new york or so for this type of drive and an all day event, maybe stop for the night and go in the morning...but you don't have rolling virginia hillds and mountains

but you have the 3 to put many miles on.

If I do end up building my planned 400 acre estate out in the mountains of VA I will still keep my jeep but thinking about a tahoe and/or a 6 for commutting.

The 3 sucks to drive long haul

I can sit in the millenia all day, but getting out you feel it, in the jeep its like you haven't been sitting at all.

Actually there were a few times my senior year of highschool when I just didn't feel like going into class at 7am, so I would just lean back and nap in the car with the sunroof tilted open, not bad but could only go 3 hours, have spent a combined several nights in the jeep, both laid in the back in a sleeping bag and in the front seat