OK it's finally done!

AngelOfDeath

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well MC knows cause she pm'ed me but I will tell everyone else. "A redneck in a Ford 250 decided the other day he was going to hit my Rx and the milly. Lucky enough my g/f wasn't in the car yet. We were going to get a bite to eat and I was going to take the milly then all of a sudden this guy is speeding thru my sub division, hits a speed bump and turns the wrong way into my cars where they are parked. The Milly is not that bad but the RX was messed up pretty bad to where there is probally frame damage. Just another day in this town.....I have never lived where people drove like this. I want to hurt this guy ,damn it he almost hit my woman!".. now for the update. No frame damage but alot of body work and alot of importing parts from a few places in Japan. :shifty:

cause I bitch and moan about where it has to come from. BOdy parts they can do here no big deal but exhaust and other components have to be replaced by the specs i got it in. So insurance has alway been good with me. As far as everything else I am debating on whether or not to go thru and order the parts. No frame damage but the body from the shop is stating that it's not worth saving. If I do save it, body work alone would be like 5-6 grand plus I have 8,000 of parts so. I am in the stage of pissed off mood and about to wack this idoit. Plus my job is whooping my butt so I am getting very little done with the 7. Right now I am just trying to find a body/chasis I can just throw the motor into instead of ordering new body parts/panels. Plus my insurance will go up to if I keep the 7 . Alot of factors are playing into effect.