Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

OK it's finally done!

OK OK Back on topic... this is about AoD's RX-7

mod.gif

No thank you , the orginal is always best as it was proven last night. Squashing some little rich kids in a CLK 320 AMG and BMW 545. I would of thought that the CLK would atleast keep up with me but I guess not.

There are some good dealers up here bringing nice stuff to Canada

Order the parts... I am currently in Ottawa, Canada.... and talk of morons that cannot drive... mad.gif the only speed they know here is 80km/hr regardless of where the fuck they are driving... highway or school zone... They are all idiots.

yeah but one idoit did about 8,000 worth of damage to the 7 and get this...IT WAS PARKED! Luckly the milly isn't that badly damage. Stupid rednecks and their trucks. Now they are both at the insurance lot waiting to be taken a look at and see if there is frame damage. That is how I spent my day off today.

OUCH... hoping they are straight...