If..

MazdaMomma

I would strongly perfer a skylien drive meet. It would be about 5-6 hours less of travel time, but up to 100 miles of pure mountain driving on private roads, stop at a park area and have the meet there. There is no better drive then skyline drive, especially in a millenia.

-The Joker

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if mts cant pick up dallas and/or xedos, ill be glad to do it. i live only 30 minutes away :)

:clap: Cool beans. Just remember; it's got to be a Milly :thumbup1:

Dallas, we seem to be looking forward to a warm welcome, they're making a line to pick us up :lol:

As far as timing is concerned, I would prefer late summer or autumn in favour of mid summer, how about october?

Anyway nice work MC, you've found a good location!

if this did shape up then I'm sure people could fly into nyc or washington dc as many members would be from those areas or passing by.

Heed my warning, mw has a history of people dropping out of meets, plan on a good quater of the people coming who speak up and "confirm" If this is in ky and the weather is perfect then I shall take the millenia, otherwise most likely the M

The date is set for Friday July 27th and Saturday July 28th.

Also going on there is Pioneer Days. Musket demos & such...

Lots of people, so would be an excellent place to advertise for MazdaWorld.net... :mcisaman:

Carter Caves does know that it is a mazdaworld meet that is coming to visit and stay.

I have reserved a 2 bedroom cabin with 2 double beds each. There is also a fireplace, microwave and small fridge. Momma is baking a boatload of cookies to snack on. Speak up now for anything else. I will reserve anything else early Monday morning, as they are going to have a lot of people there. I am securing all reservations with my credit card...

MTS, if you are serious about camping, I need to know for sure so I can reserve a site.