Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Dallasaurora

Semi MWM07 related posts.

I was just kidding.... good for you Sir.

Sounds like Frank has NO plans of retirement... laugh.gif University is gonna kill ya... laugh.gif

laugh.gif you are getting another girl.... the path seems pre-planned.... BTW the man's genetics are to blame wink.gif

first of all, you know I use my jeep like a jeep

and 2nd, I do not do gravel roads in the millenia, utter hell on everything, the idea of even a single stray rock ruining its perfect exterior is 2 much

gravel roads in concept would be fine except for the dirt and ust, even at low speeds, but the washboarding that happens, dips, mudholes, and general small size make them horrible

hmm.gif

and parking lots, side streets, construction detours, in short, are there ANY and I mean ANY unpaved roads that the millenia would have to venture

I have attended every single MWM yearly meet, along with most of the smaller ones, if I say I'll be there, I'll be there, the weather will simply determine WHICH car I bring

Fair enough.

You willing to share a cabin or do you want a room of your own?

I ask because I will have to reserve now to make sure you have a place to stay. It is already filling up.

I'm still trying to decide.

either way, it would be by myself, I won't sleep and I doubt anyone eles would sleep knowing me of all people will be around...I'll probably be out by moonlight detailing the millenia.

what are the rates and how soon do I have to advance, and of course, are the parking areas for said cabins paved?