Semi MWM07 related posts.

Dallasaurora

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you might wake up with me coming in at 4am dressed in full camo covered in blood, mud, etc.

at worst you would wake up to me carving pancakes of flesh out of your leg or something and eating them infront of you.

but since I don't sleep, I would either just sit up all night on MW if there internet, or be out detailing the millenia by moonlight

:hmm:

so even though I have not confirmed if I want a hotel or cabin, or even if I will be spending the night, there are some things to note, most people coming from the north will be routed through maryland and upper west virginia, my route would intersect somewhere on route I-68 I believe, I would recommend some rest stop on that highway for a convey meetup.

My total distance is 456 miles, roughly 7.4 hours of driving.

addtionally, I will only join a convey if people are willing to keep up. I will be CRUISING at 75-100mph, meaning bursts up to 120-130 when traffic and police activity allows, I will stop when the gas light comes on, get a full tank and then go.

I do NOT stop to get out and walk around, I do not stop for food or drink, and I won't eat or drink anything before leaving, my only stopping will be for gas, and that will be a quick fill up and go, no slackers, no hippies, no non-male driving style.

I will also lay out exact cost options, figuring gas prices to be 2.85-3.30 for prem, at 912 miles round trip plus meet driving I'm factoring in a clean 4 tanks of gas, will compute tolls later.

:lol: i love the blues. i was actually gonna tell u to make/bring some cd's with u so that we can play it. my rap/techno/weird shit may bore u.

p.s. if this cabin got a kitchen, im making some pancakes. anyone interested outside the cabin has to pay. actually, just bhr. cuz i wanna see him jump and down like a toddler :P

The price difference turns out to be minor; not the therm I'd use about ticket prices though :o

Thanks for your offer Camel, but MTS' offer turns out to be most interesting. Cuz' I think it's a perfect distance for a roadtrip.

I'll bring my Blues Brothers CD. Rollin', rollin', rollin', Rawhide! :thumbup1:

And MTS, do you reckon BHR will stand even the smallest chance to keep up with our pace? ;)