Semi MWM07 related posts.

Dallasaurora

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, thats the way I drive on long trips, I don't play around, I don't go slow and take in the sights, I HATE going slow and being late.

2nd...pancakes.....pancakes!! PANCAKES!!!!, of course by then I might be over them

3rd, Thats just how I roll and you know it, I will neer relax or be laid back, if the millenia goes I will be speeding through the millenia with a grin on my face taking in the curves from the seat of my pants, if the jeep goes I will of course slow down, but damn it, I'm way to OCD for sight seeing kind of trip, I NEVER pull off to eat or look at crap, I make a schedule and stick to it, once there I'm more leanant

at this point I will have the only performance modified S, and since no millenia has beaten me in a race yet (plat and myself raped malice once, then I very slowely started pulling away from him) I don't think people will be flying by me.

But if you see a twinkle far in the distance of your rearview gaining on you to matter how fast your going, hid blazing bright, then the world stops as time pause, I slowely slither on by, and then time starts, the world moves again and that black flash of midnight is again heading over the horizon with only the sweet sound of remus to remind you, just remember that was me

*Original thread - http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php...pic=930&hl= "

For nearly a month now I have been trying to take a drive through the historic skyline drive in virginia. a 105 mile long, private road through a national park that winds around the cliffs of the mountains with some of the best views on the east coast going up to 6000 feet. I have simply been to busy and again, hoping to do it this weekend. But I needed my Millenia fix sooner.

Last night at midnight I turned the key and ignited the mighty miller-cycle power plant to life. I must say I had forgotton how loud the engine and supercharger can be with the chrisp 41 degree weather and zero humidity, such power to be had. Whats more is there was a full moon but a few clouds, the world was draped with an erie glow of times past as its valeo D2S hids twinkled in the eyes of its enemies as it moved effortlessly through the night as if a shadow chasing the darkness. Silence. Then as it slides past as all time stops for just an instant and the world becomes mute, a split second later those it past now feel inferior as the roar of the engine, super-charger, and remus work in tune to produce the most beautiful music ever heard by the human ear as bach conducts every rpm.

The speedo races the tach yearning for the twist of speed as hunderds of cubic liters of air are forced through the intercoolers and across the radiator cooling while at the same time fueling the mighty beast within. All other air flow is merly confused as they cannot seem to touch it to slow the beast down. a shadow through the darkness travelling with unknown speed, or simply the souls of all long past traveling to there fateful end. The traction control is on full alert, ready at a moments notice to tame the unmatched power, directing it to the pavement where the tires thrist for grip and speed as if mad with an unbenouced need to claw into the pavement and lurch forward even faster then before, all the while howling to the heavens, uncompromising there performance.

Racing along the night, drifting through thy starlight with the haunting glow of the moon as my guide the world seems to slow down as you begin to merge away from the confines of time and space. Then in a blink of an eye the brakes are applied. In an instant the rampaging stallions recind there manes to the air supressing there unholy desires to burst forth with rage and madness. The brakes crush against the massive rotors as titans push against a force of all gods, straining, the carbon fiber already at race temperture grinds itself away to halt the mighty giant of engineering. The brake air inlet ducks, forcing ever reducing volumes of air through fuel the carbon dust plumes expelled by the wheels left to forever lay amongest the wind. The tires, ripping, digging, burying themselfs into the ground pulling the very pavement from the earth as they slow. Then at the end of its instant, It sits at a stand still in a place with no doors and no windows, time and space have no boundries here, as we wait, await for for the world to catch up behind us, sliding in, blurred at first as it strains to catch its breathe.

Straddling the road it sits under the pale blue moonlight, its dark oceans of brillant obsedian midnight color absorb the night from which it was born, only hids and leds reveal its location. Without sound or motion, it is once again bursting forth into the darkness, seconds later its exit can be heard and felt by all as its image fades to eternity. Such power and glory.

That is what its like to own a Millenia S, and that is the kind of driving I will be driving if I take the Millenia.