Semi MWM07 related posts.

Dallasaurora

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE ARE TENTATIVE PLANS FOR THE MWM07 AT CARTER CAVES

We are meeting Friday just off I-64 exit 11 in Huntington, WV ( time to be determined at a later date) Time depends on when everyone can be there.

When all are there, we can eat at the Bob Evans or we can head on down to Holiday Inn Express and get those staying there checked in and then can go check in at Carter Caves. Rooms and cabins have been reserved for both nights. There is a lot going on there, so there will be lots to do. I am also planning on checking out the Pioneer Life activities... Musket shooting sounds interesting. shifty.gif

We can all meet somewhere for breakfast together Saturday morning or we can fend for ourselves. That can be decided by all there.

I plan on going horseback riding some time while there. I also plan on going through a cave or two. Might even play 9 holes of golf too.

Would like to have bbq on Saturday afternoon. BHR, would like you to do the honors and cook said bbq?

Dinner at the Restaurant at Carter Caves. The food is awesome. After dinner I plan on resting and chatting with my cabin mates. Perhaps some scrabble or cards...music is a definite. Movies provided by MTS is a possibility as well.

Check out of cabins and rooms by 11 am Sunday and all can head home.

If y'all have any suggestions, let me know.

BHR, you did not let me know in time to snag a cabin. Sorry, but unless another one becomes available, you are at the Holiday Inn Express.

I am checking in day and night to catch a cancellation, so IF one becomes available, do you def want it? Cabins are 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds or 2 queen beds and 1 bathroom. If you get a cabin, you will be sharing the other room. You can have one room to yourself, but the other one can be for 2 other people.

IPB Image

This is a map of the resort area.

Holiday Inn Express at Grayson

Carter Caves State Resort - and all cabins are rented for the weekend. And price is $184.00 with my discount per night.

Let's see you get a cabin there. The number is 1-800-325-0059 Good luck child.

[attachmentid=512]

grayson.JPG