Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

MWM07 related posts

IF I fly to the meet, Dullas (let's say) what time would I need to get there? Is someone else flying in somewhere else? hmm.gif

And the rounds trip, leave when?

How much is the cabin for the night/weekend?

Oh, but no Milly sad.gif

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ May 6 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]146648[/snapback]
i rele have to be there

you most definitely do.

Fly into Tri-State airport in Ceredo, WV and I will pick you up personally.

It might have the city listed as Huntington, so still close.

If Charleston, WV is cheaper, I will still drive the 45 or so minutes to pick you up. Can't leave a member stranded anywhere.... biggrin.gif

Cabin is $46.00 per night if 4 people share. If 5 share, it is $37.00.

talk of assholes and no lat around? surprising!

anyway...umm can somoene possibly post ALL THE INFO regarding the meet in one damn post in a new thread and then lock it so it can not be whored.

information like, time, date, place, address, price, where to meet if there is a convoy, things of that nature. i vote that mazdacaddi would do us such an honor and as for the ppl coming from up north, it seems we have decided where to meet but its lost in these 9 pages. so can we make it easier on ourselves and remention it? thanks

I'm currently in the process of cleaning this thread each day, and the MWM thread, once done I will combine them, however a shifty.gif package finally came in the mail today. I must tinker with that for a bit, but can't do much until it gets dark shifty.gif

-The Joker