Support For Meet

Jdubs99

I'm offering to bring any tools necessary to get whatever work done. My toolbox includes 5k of mostly installer tools, but I do have a crawler, jackstands, two jacks, sockets and backups, extensions, spring compressors, angle pliers, ratchets, vice grips, channel locks, impact driver, air tools, torque wrench, mechanics light, heat gun, drill, wire puller, screw-out, pliers, panel removers, hose removal tools, soldering irons, pick tools, small flashlight, etc. List whatever anyone may need, and i'll post if i have it.

Full cadre of electrical connectors, some left over parts from my installer days.

Full complement of auto electrical for any installation and of course my free certified services for the small fee of *This reference banned by MW* :)

Also well versed in removing the orange reflectors from newer Milly headlights and rewiring newer Bose systems.

As long as nothing gets lost, this is my contribution since I'm pretty close.

Side note, getting my tranny cooler and steering column boost gauge installed would be awesome at the meet. :)

Use this as the forum for what everyone would like to do, and what is needed both for wrenching and material wise.

:hmm: this would indeed be very helpful, although I'm not sure whats getting done. I had asked if MTS could install my tranny cooler so I was bringing some ramps and or jacks.

What we need to find out from MC is if there is an area where we can do the work, at certain meets where that was the goal we were chased away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...