Smoking Ban

Dallasaurora

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Ontario you're not allowed to smoke anywhere but your house, your car, and outside. And even that is changing. Soon you won't be allowed to smoke in your car if children are present, and you won't be able to smoke in your home if you live in an appartment/condo.

Coming from a smoker, I think it's a step in the right direction. I honestly think they should ban the sale of tobacco products outright. Overnight a black market will be created, but honestly who cares? Don't police the black market, it's a waste of resources.

In Ontario you're not allowed to smoke anywhere but your house, your car, and outside. And even that is changing. Soon you won't be allowed to smoke in your car if children are present, and you won't be able to smoke in your home if you live in an appartment/condo.

Coming from a smoker, I think it's a step in the right direction. I honestly think they should ban the sale of tobacco products outright. Overnight a black market will be created, but honestly who cares? Don't police the black market, it's a waste of resources.

Hear here.... Ren for Prime Minister...

Hear here.... Ren for Prime Minister...

Sadly I wasn't born here, an immigrant I am. Thus, I can not run for Prime Minister...if I could though :shifty: