MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xedos makes a good point, now while I admit the increase in gas sucks ass, I'm tried of hearing hippies complain, we have long had the cheapest gas in the world, right now prem is about 3.25-3.35 a gallon, around july it will be about the same, hit a low of maybe 2.20 though...of course I was always a fan of the tried and true system which stood for years. Regular was 99 cent, mid grade for 1.09, prem was 1.19. Its very simple, kill off all the people that shoudn't be here or driving, in 1990 we used only 20% as much oil in the u.s per day as we do now.

well we don't want it to be to late in the day eitherm unless the plan for friday is shifted to arriving friday night, then starting everything on saturday. I mean at 2pm I would be leaving about 6:30 in the morning, which is rush hour, but I have no problem leaving at say 4 or 2 in the morning, or even later like say 9

I project my estimated cost to attend to meet with be about 295 dollars, factoring in 4 tanks of gas at roughly 3.05 a gallon, 1 night hotel stay, misc food expenses, including chipping in for a bbq but supplying the charcoal myself.

Of course there is also the 1300 or so dollars worth of stuff I want to get done before hte meet.

I project my estimated cost to attend the meet will be around 2250 of your USD, factoring in passport renewal, travel to airport, flights, accommodation, insurance, spends, miscellaneous food expenses and fuel costs.

Ok, I'm going to vote for meeting at hte convey meet point at 3:30 then. Late enough for the lazy people to sleep in...clue and camel, and early enough so that its not dark but we can get to carter caves withuot much traffic.

Of course then it won't be dark so I can't show off my bixenons :shifty:

I figure Friday night would be for getting to know each other and just relaxing from the long drives.

Of course, I am gonna whip some Hero ass on Friday night....

Oh poor little misguided MC :stickpoke: It all depends on how tired everyone will be. Some of us may still be jetlagged. But I will be happy to go with the flow.