MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*confirmed by MC that it is the correct location.

Very weill then, we shall meet there at 3:30 on friday, any mini convoys please arrange with whoever eles is in it as its not part of the main one. MC better not be putting around right at or below the speed limit

:mad:

No whoring, can a mod please delete the posts that are going off-topic.

I'm well aware of what to look for when speeding, I think radar detectors are still legal in WV, and additionally, I'v learned through experiance with off-roading and conveys that we need to brin g some walkie-talkies. You don't always here a cell phone and it has to ring or could have bad service etc. Person in front and person at the rear should have some at the very least. ideally every other car

BHR has the longest range walkie-talkies, also because not everyone attending the meet has nextel, I do not see that being a practical idea, especially for international attendees who's phone may not even work.

As long as they have quad band they will be fine... and since BHR is making excuses and may only be there one night.... we need a second set available for the people who are gonna be there.

• 3 weeks later...
*confirmed by MC that it is the correct location.

Very weill then, we shall meet there at 3:30 on friday, any mini convoys please arrange with whoever eles is in it as its not part of the main one. MC better not be putting around right at or below the speed limit

Gotta will be driving and if traffic isn't too bad, will be doing at least 80. The limit is 65.