MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not exactly, If/when I do sleep I perfer no one around, I would have merely sat out side on the porch all night. If I had needed to stay a 2nd night because of the damn highway I would have opted for a cabin maybe.

My official review, along with the complete story of my grueling trip back will be posted shortly, AFTER IT STOPS FUCKING RAINING AND I CAN WASH THE MILLENIA!!!!!

Look at it this way, regardless of a tunnel of hell consisting of Jersey barriers on each side, and uneven pavement for a good 6-10 miles, not a scratch on it.

If i had known there was room in the cabin to crash, i would have stayed around for scrabble and a night of drinkin with you all. On the other hand, I realize the economic impact of having a dry county must be. Keep the bible belt in your house america. 70 miles for a goodamn six pack of Heineken is fucked up. BTW did anyone try any Aquavit? I wanted to see what the reaction was.

I think there were 2-3? extra rooms between both cabins, I was bored as crap frida night though, I drove to the k-mart parking lot at like 1am to try and reaim my headlights a bit.

And yeah, that section of road was fucked up, I had to fight the car to stay out of the grooves that went directly into the jersey barriers

If i had known there was room in the cabin to crash, i would have stayed around for scrabble and a night of drinkin with you all. On the other hand, I realize the economic impact of having a dry county must be. Keep the bible belt in your house america. 70 miles for a goodamn six pack of Heineken is fucked up. BTW did anyone try any Aquavit? I wanted to see what the reaction was.

Clue was indeed a most worthy Scrabble opponent :thumbup1: .....my first and ONLY defeat in like 15 years or so, maybe longer...though I had a crappy run of letters but he came up with some killer words so respect was due.

ONE shot of aquavit was enough for me... :stretcher:

OK OK.... some pics from the senior members camera ;)

Anymore pics SHOULD be added.

[attachmentid=715][attachmentid=720][attachmentid=716]

[attachmentid=717][attachmentid=718][attachmentid=721]

[attachmentid=719][attachmentid=722][attachmentid=723]

[attachmentid=724][attachmentid=725][attachmentid=726]

[attachmentid=727]

For those who didn't make it..... sucks to be you!!! :shifty:

Hamilton.JPG

Niagara_Falls_Breakfast_Stop.JPG

Niagara_Falls_Breakfast_Stop2.JPG

How_dare_they_slow_us_down.JPG

Nearing_the_Goal.JPG