Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
SPOO18

Mini Nj Meet

QUOTE(DoN_BLaZe34 @ Jun 6 2007, 02:36 PM) [snapback]161001[/snapback]

hahahaha still my dawg though! 16th is my b-day so that's out...the 30th?

We can do a birthday BBQ, that's if you have nothing planned during the day. The 30th works too but it seems so far away......LOL!

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ Jun 8 2007, 07:36 AM) [snapback]161439[/snapback]

haa.... sucks i wish more people would come forward and attend

Well Lem said he would be down.......

ok well heres the deel...i like how i spelled that wrong...lol
my tranny is going in 2day and my milly should be done by monday afternoon soooooo the 30th is good 4 me
and clue um if u didnt send the money to my paypal...dont im coming for my grill..lol im serious if u did send the money i will send it back to u
finally u guys get to hear my furry...u guys will hear 2 12's like u never heard be4..the bass is breaking my car seriously..and to think im underpowering them....but if any of u guys need transmissions for your rides... go here jdmenginedepoti got my klze tranny for 300bux

I think my parents are goin to florida at the beginning of july we can have something at my house . If anyone is interested ill keep you posted.

yeah the 16th isn't goin to work for me....i have two graduation parties to attend that day...one in pa and one in jerz...and then i'm supposed to hang out with some friends the following weekend...so umm yeah, i vote the 30th...

SAME HERE MY TRANNY IS IN AND MY KLZE TRANNY IS OFF THE HOOK..QUICKER SHIFTS AND THE WHOLE NINE YARDS
HEY CLUE...IMMA CALL U 2MORROW FOR MY GRILL

Hope so... some one get some pics.

QUOTE(80INCHES @ Jun 24 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]165424[/snapback]

r we still on for next sat june 30th if so i will be there

So far we're still on. Let's see how the weather holds up.......