Rotorfest!!!

mohamedeladawy@hotmail.com

i was going through the rotorfest pics from rx7club.com and i noticed that my car were in the background of some pics being taken! soooo here are the pics of my car that i can get for now lol. keep in mind that im aware that my fog lights are disgusting and that it was not installed by me. i AM removing it once i fix the spider web mess that he called "audio." enjoy:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

dont listen to bhr...ever. its not in bad shape. just needs a paint job and some removing of some dents. however, when the car slipped on rt. 130, the muffler tip on the right was bent in. and some scrapes on the bumper. IT BOUNCED OFF THE GUARDRAIL! talk about rockhard bumper.

*KNOCK ON WOOD*

im in the process of removin emissions (after i pass it of course :P) and putting in a new custom exhaust after the rtec ecu is installed. *sigh* such a fun car to play with. something unfortunately, the millenia could not offer. (once again..shutup bhr :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

more UPDATE:

umm soo since recovering from that damn prius accident, i have replaced entire subframe, control arm and sub linkage by yours truly, my friend annnd a haynes manual. :) also...i am in process of cleaning the engine bay. (hence the pic of the turbo in the thread "longest thread.") and rebuilding my exhaust since it snapped in 50 different places. hey i never claimed the car to be indestructible. ANYWAY...more fun for me and we shall see if i can get it moving by april. possibly earlier.