Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Kat_Daddy

Wheel Waxing

Very interesting, I wouldn't even try it until I finish my existing wax bottles anyway:

" IS NXT GENERATION TECH WAX BETTER THAN OUR OTHER WAXES?

Yes, this new technology is the best wax Meguiar’s has ever produced to date in one easy applied step, and is a synthetic product able to provide a deep dark gloss, with a rich shine and is the ultimate in synthetic polymer protection. "

http://www.meguiars.com.au/get_schooled.htm#q22

I disagree, I tried it and was most umimpressed, infact I think its worse then there basic waxes, tis much much harder to buff to a mirror shine, and even then does not provide the same level of liquid depth shine

order or product success as rated by BHR, based on ease of applying, quality of shine, and toughness

1. professional grade line - cleaner wax
2. gold class wax
3. step 3 canurba wax
4. nxt gen

order or product success as rated by BHR, based on ease of applying, quality of shine, and toughness

1. professional grade line - cleaner wax
2. gold class wax
3. step 3 canurba wax
4. nxt gen

Damn, the web site only lists one. I am going to see what I can find tomorrow at the store.

It does say the Step 2 with the Step 3 (which I already have) is specifically recommended for dark paint, so is probably the one for me.

Cheers, I would also be curious to know how often you rewax if the car is not driven. Mine takes no time to gather dust but the wax should be good for weeks in theory?

right now I wash the car about 6 times a year, I know that doesn't sound like alot, but for the amount its driven and never in the rain, its more then enough.

I will wash it in mid march when it comes out, a few times during the summer, usually every 4th use or so, and then of course a master detailing in november before it goes to sleep for the winter, I wax the car about every other wash. Overall, its waxed less times, further saving the paint and perfection.

Now the Jeep for example which is never garaged, I wash it every other week most times, or every single week in the spring when it rains alot and the pollen etc. I claybar a few times a year, especially after winter, and I wax about every 6 weeks or so.

as I'm already the butt of every joke on MW, after MWM07 people have crossed the line in making my millenia that butt, coming from those who down right abuse there millenia's is beyond insulting.

It will be unlikly that I post any pic of the millenia for some time.

I priced the car capsule here, and it should be under $500 which is actually quite justifiable. But alas there isn't space for it here at the moment.

QUOTE(///BHRpowered @ Sep 4 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]179815[/snapback]
as I'm already the butt of every joke on MW, after MWM07 people have crossed the line in making my millenia that butt, coming from those who down right abuse there millenia's is beyond insulting.

It will be unlikly that I post any pic of the millenia for some time.

Quit whining...

then quite making me and or my cars the butt of every joke.

trout, I think mine was about 450 after shipping, but your reason of lack of space is unacceptable, if you hav a car there is space, only takes up about a foot of room on each side, which there always is even in a parking space. Even if you don't have a garage, there is an outdoor version, possibly more expensive (the 500 you refer to) not very useful for a daily driver,mind you, but still has benefits,especially over say a rainy weekend