Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Troutman

'08 Mazda6 For Frankfurt (august 2007)

IPB Image

Mazda will reveal the new Mazda6 at next month's Frankfurt motor show. Full details will be announced at the show on September 11, but Mazda says we can expect improvements in the mid-sizer's environmental and safety performance.

The new Mazda6 follows the Mazda2 into the next stage of the 'Zoom Zoom philosophy', according to Mazda, "further deepening the emotional connection between man and machine".

Full article

truly beautiful. I actcually went to drive one the other day, and all they had was the v6 GT and wow did that thing fly! it's 3.7 is truly spectacular. I am actcually scheduled to have an appointment to order the v6 gt model! truly outstanding!

its suppose to be an economy car, not out class luxury cars fo 10-15 years ago

I really don't like the new styling, I'm sure it drives great, but it doesn't have the right charactor if any...I'm glad they discontinued the millenia, I hate to see what it could have become