Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mts

2009 Update

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Spy photographers caught the new 2009 Mazda 3 prototype during testing, and the photos prove that the new Mazda 3 is undergoing a major redesign for the 2009 model year.

Like the 2009 Mazda 6, the new Mazda 3 gets a much more aggressive design. Riding on the next-generation global Ford Focus C1 platform, the Mazda 3 will be slightly wider and longer than the current model.

The current 148-horsepower 2.0-liter motor will get a modest power increase, and the optional 2.3-liter inline four-cylinder will be upgraded to 2.5 liters. The increased displacement should provide a 20-30-hp boost.

The spy shots also reveal a new exhaust setup at the Mazda 3's rear.

What this means to you: Mazda's 3 is getting bigger and brawnier, with more power.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I like, probably my next purchase as an everyday driver so I can retire the milly to weekends and extra cash.