Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Seldomseen

Leather Conditioner(s)

QUOTE(///BHRpowered @ Jan 25 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]207243[/snapback]

the shop in alexandria is still the best, guy still does all the tinting for fairfax county police cruisers

The Formula One shop on Richmond Highway? How's the shop in Sterling? Do they suck?

everything.

fresh lexol leather, new meguairs leather wipes, quick detail wipes, new wash mist and microfiber drying towel for each year each year, tire shine, wheel cleaner, heavy duty soap etc

Since you said tire shine, that meguiars aerosol spray you guys mentioned before is excellent. Easy to apply, long lasting..

I'm using the gel at the moment but it has to be physically wiped on, and as a result blackens towels like there's no tomorrow, plus is more effort needed. I had a better result with the spray bottle, one just has to wipe any mess off.

I ordered me the Zaino Leather in a bottle and Leather Cleaner kit. I wasn't impressed with this stuff one bit. I'm sticking with Lexol...since it works well for me.

The Lexol stuff is only decent...it doesn't even smell as great as everyone claims either. I'm sticking to Lexol since it seems to work the best.

so your sticking to what you thought was just decent???

in terms of hte best smelling I would have to go with armorall, that truely gives it a new leather smell.

Yeah...I just to you BM exclusively on my Millenia...but they changed thier forumula a few years ago, and I didn't like it anymore. So I went with Lexol with worked the best of numerous products that I've tried. And most of the products I tried where non-retail products too.