Millenia's Xedos9 In Belgium

Shinta786

I'm not that far away; lots of people from Belgium and Netherlands come here on vacation in their campers, stops in the middle of the road to take pics and generally cause slow progress ;)

Basically I'm the asshole in a green, rare car using the horn at them :whistling:

I actually looked into buying a black 95 2,0 5-speed imported from Belgium in 2000 :)

• 3 weeks later...

The car sported bulbous headlights and its tail lights were arranged in a thin line just above the bumper. Unusually, Ford never released the name of the designer and maintain to this day that the car outsold its expected figures (although they never released what those figures actually were). The bulging headlights and wide grill were defended by some who felt that this made it look less like a minicab, but the public and press reaction to the design was largely negative.

The car sported bulbous headlights and its tail lights were arranged in a thin line just above the bumper. Unusually, Ford never released the name of the designer and maintain to this day that the car outsold its expected figures (although they never released what those figures actually were). The bulging headlights and wide grill were defended by some who felt that this made it look less like a minicab, but the public and press reaction to the design was largely negative.

I do have plans to scan the legendary CAR article regarding this subject, WHODUNNIT :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...