Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Shinta786

Millenia's Xedos9 In Belgium

Hi,

Are there any Xedos9 owners of this site living in Belgium.
I would LOVE to organise a MEETING with em all. It should be quit fun having only Millenia's around each other.
Belgian, or the X9 owners from the Netherlands, plz come forward.

GreetZ

I'm not that far away; lots of people from Belgium and Netherlands come here on vacation in their campers, stops in the middle of the road to take pics and generally cause slow progress wink.gif

Basically I'm the asshole in a green, rare car using the horn at them whistling.gif

I actually looked into buying a black 95 2,0 5-speed imported from Belgium in 2000 smile.gif

QUOTE(Shinta786 @ Jan 24 2008, 11:39 AM) [snapback]206955[/snapback]

:-O
Thats all? lol
I imagined something like 20-30 members....lol.
haha

I doubt you can find that much in whole Belgium..

The car sported bulbous headlights and its tail lights were arranged in a thin line just above the bumper. Unusually, Ford never released the name of the designer and maintain to this day that the car outsold its expected figures (although they never released what those figures actually were). The bulging headlights and wide grill were defended by some who felt that this made it look less like a minicab, but the public and press reaction to the design was largely negative.

The car sported bulbous headlights and its tail lights were arranged in a thin line just above the bumper. Unusually, Ford never released the name of the designer and maintain to this day that the car outsold its expected figures (although they never released what those figures actually were). The bulging headlights and wide grill were defended by some who felt that this made it look less like a minicab, but the public and press reaction to the design was largely negative.

I do have plans to scan the legendary CAR article regarding this subject, WHODUNNIT :shifty: