Mwm 2008

Frankzao

hmm, ok I have looked up something eles, we can rent an entire house, in the mountains over looking the lake, pool table, ping pong, ice hockey, hottub, internet etc, for 750 dollars for 3 days or so, you can also do an entire 7 day week for 1900

Many other houses like that as well.

I call dibs on any garage that might be there.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now I'm thinking the 2nd weekend in august, this weekend I will try to collect more info and send out a mass email, if we can get 5 people or more it would be well worth it, figure 120 a person or less for an entire lake front private house, deck, pool table, tv's, everything, hella damn good deal.

I will of course check on parking space, there are alot of parks around the lake, various beaches, boat launches etc. I'm half tempted to get a hosue for myself for an entire week and bring the jeep and millenia

that weeek is amaybe

clue, you gotta tend, syour bday that weekend

ah shit... :) and :( that may be a gift and a curse....

it would be sick to have a milly by that time, but modding the GS is a priority, u guys would love to see it anyway.... every annual MWM i will bring a different car, i promise u guys, well unless I have a millenia