Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Frankzao

Mwm 2008

hmm, ok I have looked up something eles, we can rent an entire house, in the mountains over looking the lake, pool table, ping pong, ice hockey, hottub, internet etc, for 750 dollars for 3 days or so, you can also do an entire 7 day week for 1900

Many other houses like that as well.

I call dibs on any garage that might be there.

House or cabin is fine with me.

Definitely a 2 night/3 day thing. Just cannot do 1 week.

Maybe (if done the week of July 4th), I could do a week long thing (and that is a really HUGE maybe).

Gotta & I will definitely be there for Deep Creek Lake.

i will be down. i like the sound of the house better.

the later in the year, the more of a chance that there may be a millenia in the mix, that or a fukin slammed GS430, vip style! that will make neck crack!

depends which road i want to travel down

right now I'm thinking the 2nd weekend in august, this weekend I will try to collect more info and send out a mass email, if we can get 5 people or more it would be well worth it, figure 120 a person or less for an entire lake front private house, deck, pool table, tv's, everything, hella damn good deal.

I will of course check on parking space, there are alot of parks around the lake, various beaches, boat launches etc. I'm half tempted to get a hosue for myself for an entire week and bring the jeep and millenia

that weeek is amaybe

clue, you gotta tend, syour bday that weekend

ah shit... :) and :( that may be a gift and a curse....

it would be sick to have a milly by that time, but modding the GS is a priority, u guys would love to see it anyway.... every annual MWM i will bring a different car, i promise u guys, well unless I have a millenia

For deep creek lake I feel I would bring the millenia, its only about 120 miles from me, good weather of course, I would pack its new portable car cover, along with detailing supplies