Official Mazdaworld Meet 2008 Thread

Synesthesia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is, however if you attend it would certainly be a new record for distance...unless I took a new job and came back to the states, then I would have you beaten by about 1000 miles.

If you plan to attend you could fly into toronto and ride down with mts perhaps? for some reason it may be cheaper, or fly into dulles international and attend with the great bhr

The date is approaching faster then you think. I'm hoping to have a new job, and or much improved business by then, as well as other issues...stablizing, and verging on great improvement.

Unless I secure a 80k+ job I don't see me getting another millenia by the Jeep though.

That was a feeble attempt by enormous Frank to poke fun at me... he needs to be careful or get banned for whoring a pinned thread.

Go ahead, Ban me POT....... :rollin:

And in reponse to BHR's question I quote, "Still unsure. A lot of stuff going on, but I will know as the date nears"

If you plan to attend you could fly into toronto and ride down with mts perhaps? for some reason it may be cheaper, or fly into dulles international and attend with the great bhr

Still unsure. A lot of stuff going on, but I will know as the date nears

• 2 weeks later...

In a bit more detail, the US is a particularly pricey destination, especially at that time of year - like 50% of the value of my car in airfares alone. To go for 3 days would unfortunately be unjustifiable as much as I would enjoy meeting y'all.

Either I'll find a travel partner and make something substantial of it, or else I think I'd just have to let this one go, in which case I'm sure y'all would understand. :smartass:

Can't attend this year, I'll be in school up to graduation in December. Classes in june, july, and august are every day for every month.

• 4 weeks later...