Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

Floor Mats

where do i find orginal floor mats or what floor mats should I look at? I looked on ebay but alot of them are messed up bad. Mine are starting to tear apart, does Mazda dealership charge arm and a leg or what?

I don't know why, but the stock ones seem to turn a moldy type color with moisture. My floor mats show a small sign of wear where my foot goes, but other then that are perfect, everyone else I have seen are damn dirty, especially camel.

What I recommend is bite the bullet and get some new factory ones, THEN, get an all weather mat for the drivers side.

I had rubber mats on top of stocks in ohio. Right now i have cloth ones. And BLACK mat is the way to go for gray interior.

As of right now the mats will be professional cleaned from the detailer after that I might due what you said and put the rubber mat on top of the stock ones. Thank you.. A mod can close the thread if they want