Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Seldomseen

Interior Dressing/protectant

indeed, I just finished up my first spring time lexol cleaning, it doesn't seem to work very well until the end, but then the leatehr is cleaned and pretty damn softer...granted its a pain to apply.

I much perfer the wipes, leatehr conditioner I sometims use a spray, however for cleaning wipes are best, all it takes is a litte bit of spray on some plastic like the radio or gauge, or get some on the windshield and you'll be spending twice as much time cleaning up your mistake as you would jsut cleaning the car

Be careful when using the wipes though...direct and grime can easily get trapped in them and cause you to scratch the fuck out of your dash/doors.

100% cotton Terry Clothes are the best and safest things to use to on a car's paint surface and interior. All those micro towels are garbage and causes swirls/scratches.

I invite BHR's commentary.

BHR is a detailing noob...and prefers using all those microfiber crap. I've been telling doode to use 100% Cotton Terry Cloths since '02.

IPB Image

Soft Buff™ Terry Towels

Meguiar’s Soft Buff™ Terry Towels are thick and plush to provide superior absorbency and a swirl-free finish. The towels are pre-washed for instant absorbency and lintfree performance.

X2050 ..........Three-Pack $8.99

Just yesterday I bought my first Meguiars terry cloths.

I normally use regular towels to for the initial wipe, then this type for finer detailing.

For the interior microfiber seems to work really well to get into the texture of the doors and leather. Other than that I use armorall cleaning and protectant wipes.

-Steven