New Jersey Meet

SPOO18

What is everyone doing the weekend of the 31st? I might be able to make it down... maybe drive down Friday evening, have to be back Sunday latest... I want to try and find a set of crap wheels to come down on... then slap on SPOO's 18s if they are still being held? I have the green now... ;)

What is everyone doing the weekend of the 31st? I might be able to make it down... maybe drive down Friday evening, have to be back Sunday latest... I want to try and find a set of crap wheels to come down on... then slap on SPOO's 18s if they are still being held? I have the green now... ;)

I have no plans that weekend. Might be going away on business but I think I should be back by Friday, the 30th. Let me know and yes, I still have the wheels.

My car will be in the body shop... or written off :( I will post some pics later... the Milly has been side swiped by some drunk fuck'n native in an Avalanche, and has the dents and remnants of the hideous grey Tupperware lower panels all down the passenger side :( basically from the front wheel well, all the way back to the rear bumper has been dented and/or scratched. :angry: Car is booked into the plastic surgeons for the 26th, but I still await the insurance company's adjuster to decide the fate....

Car will be returned to me tomorrow... :shifty: But due to a current house purchase deal, I cannot leave... but I will get down there ASAP. I actually have it scheduled to visit Northvale NJ the week of 28th of July.... Hope that is not too late?

• 4 weeks later...

I have to be in Northvale, NJ the week of 28th of July. I will likely be driving down, hopefully in the Milly but if the company car is given to me beforehand.... I have to take it. :( I will be in town for training...

• 1 month later...