June 17th, Nj

Synesthesia

:lol:...umm there is the NJ turnpike Truck exit. no cops there and its very long. ive gone 160+ mph on there many times b4. oh btw...i live in NJ so good job asking me..no really thanks. (it doesnt matter lol) hmm about parks...idk yet. but ill definetly come. its on my final exam weekend but hey. its a millenia meet. u sure as hell will see me and my broke down millenia.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen up bitches, this is suppose to happen next weekend, lets nail something down right now and be sure to inform all those in the area who might be interested, if we can't do that then lets move it 1-2 weeks. We need a park, someplace with decent parking, maybe a bbq, from there a drive would be nice but not required

cmon guys make it this saturday!!! cuz its the only day i can do it! after that its me and the rx-7 to nashville. and the millenia will be handed to my dad forever!!!! so ya this satudrday...mts bhr jk all of u get over here!!!

we can even hold the meet at the beach mayeb long island beach or something.i think that would be best.!