Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Synesthesia

June 17th, Nj

If I do not lose my license I should be down... sad.gif

HA, I have maybe near $1000 in speeding ticket to deal with.... I may not even have a license to come down with sad.gif but I will keep that in mind

1000 for speeding huh, around here that is getting into dui area, of course thats more like 5k in the end.

So how is everyone for the 17th, anyone know of some good area's. I only know of 1 park in NJ, but I don't know what we would do for the rest of the day

I exercised mine and got caught dammit!

QUOTE(latinopikachu @ May 9 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]9878[/snapback]
now that youve exercised the miller you can exercise yourself

exorcise your self while now that you mention it too

hmm.gif do you have a milly yet? Awww the answer is NO.... STFU Fag and get focused

isn't that how it always is?

17th should be good for me but i won't have much time to do planning due to the new job

I am going to try, as long as I still have a license.... wink.gif

you don't need a license.

as far as I'm concerned I say we shouldn't make a huge deal about it, meet up somewhere, have a bbq, take some pictures, go on a nice drive somewhere (pending someone who knows where there going) then regroup, chit chat, whatever, then go on a merry way, doesn't even have to be a full day then, just a simple meet...after all, I always need an excuse to go to ct shifty.gif

hmm.gif License to drive.... wink.gif