Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Synesthesia

June 17th, Nj

ok, again, I say maybe just a half day meet. get together, take pics, bbq, nice drive somewhere, regroup, chit chat, and done, nice and simple.

If I can get down there, I will be there

so now the question is, how knows places like this in that area, don, malice, milly??? If there is a fee for renting out a place then I will front that

The Holiday Inn in Orangeburg has a great backdrop and a large parking lot... plus there is a great Mexican restaurant across the road shifty.gif

hmm, and what part of NJ is this in. I would most likley arrive around 12:30-1ish, say call it a day around 6 maybe...gotto get to CT before 8 or so shifty.gif

It is actually on the Palisades Parkway, but Orangeburg is NY

mad0214.gif Damn customers are trying to change my plans flameon.gif

I know I will be there, but we still need to have something planned, unless you guys just want to meet up, take some pics and drive around for alittle while and call it a day thats cool, doesn't have to be a big thing. I don't think syn will be making it though as he mentioned a business trip

I am going to be short notice... sad.gif

Damn work... but it pays the bills

It is threatening to get in the way of the meet sad.gif

Pays the bills though wink.gif

Speeding ones too sad.gif

we've had this happen before...lol planning was left to the last minute and as of now, we don't have a real location set up yet. I know not to expect too many people, but I only know a few smaller areas that aren't really that great for meets, or for drives...

I've been looking and thinking, but other locals should be on the lookout too

I have no problem with a small park or whatever, I don't even mind if its a just a few hours or something, but a nice drive would be sweet, I just don't see NJ as a place with lots of great driving spots

I am awaiting the outcome of 6-6-06... which is my damn court date. And since my trip East was moved up, I may be able to venture down to NJ for the week next week.