Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Synesthesia

June 17th, Nj

laugh.gif...umm there is the NJ turnpike Truck exit. no cops there and its very long. ive gone 160+ mph on there many times b4. oh btw...i live in NJ so good job asking me..no really thanks. (it doesnt matter lol) hmm about parks...idk yet. but ill definetly come. its on my final exam weekend but hey. its a millenia meet. u sure as hell will see me and my broke down millenia.

Listen up bitches, this is suppose to happen next weekend, lets nail something down right now and be sure to inform all those in the area who might be interested, if we can't do that then lets move it 1-2 weeks. We need a park, someplace with decent parking, maybe a bbq, from there a drive would be nice but not required

I am way up north..... Toronto wink.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE(///BHRpowered @ Jun 10 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]27821[/snapback]

bbq, drive, etc?

that works for me...although it seems like this meet's gonna fall thru

It is not looking good for me...

I keep saying that too.... one day I will. This summer should be the one, for I need to meet the crowd from the FREEDOM MW MOVEMENT

I am actually shocked at how many are here in Hamilton, Ontario.... BHR how about those stickers so I can attract more members shifty.gif

I am not sure... I just figured I would throw that up in the air to see what ever came of that plan... unsure.gif

I will too.... I had ordered 6 when it was in the works for the former world. But now I want the new gear....

actually I have 250 .shit stickers sitting in a box, I will soon be making a run or the proper ones shifty.gif that or call up and say they fucked up and it should have been .net

by the way, I might end up atleast passing through, so who knows

Indeed, with the attention my car attracts.... we would have more members

cmon guys make it this saturday!!! cuz its the only day i can do it! after that its me and the rx-7 to nashville. and the millenia will be handed to my dad forever!!!! so ya this satudrday...mts bhr jk all of u get over here!!!

we can even hold the meet at the beach mayeb long island beach or something.i think that would be best.!