Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
excluesiveonez

MazdaWorld Meet 2008 - Discussion thread

damn straight, mts, frank, and what the fuck about lat, he was going on and on about how he'll be there.

clue - you should talk to don or malice, maybe even camel, you guys could carpool or something and split gas

I make no promises... we shall see... though showing off the new exhaust would be kind of sweet... :shifty:

Vacation? what is that?

Oh yeah... my job is one of those

given my current sitution its going to hurt me much more then anyone else to attend, I shouldn't even be spending the money on gas let alone the house, but damn it ,I will be there...I simply won't be the one planning 2009

You can all drive to Florida for 09... ;)

I shouldn't even attend MWM08 given the way things are going, but damn it I will be there, if we do 2009 in florida I would fly, canada would depend if I have another millenia by then, if I do then most likely drive

I would highly recommend clue, malice, camel, and don carpool, splitting gas 4 ways it would be hella cheap, camel and malice are about 20 minutes apart, don and clue are damn close and pass malice and camel on the way to begin with

I need an alinement, right now I'm around 15-17mpg on the highway max

since I plan to swing by a major offroad park on the way back from MWM08 I will be loaded up and get even less mileage

safari rack loaded with 32" spare, fuel, fold up chairs, axe, hi-lift jack, shovel extra lights etc.

Mileage is actually better with the headers and free-flow cat.... of course the previous pre-cats were 80% blocked and the main cat 50%.... so look out...

and I was still able to attain 30 mpg

30mpg, bah

even at MWM07 I got a top of 24, but certainly wasn't trying.

on a related note, its been almost a year since I arrived home from MWM07 and have only traveling 160 miles since then.

Just because you cannot achieve it... and 160 miles.... shame on you.

Slow? 120 kph? Still 20% over speed limit...

What a pansy ass, eh? :lol: