excluesiveonez

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

All pinned in a thread with no posts

http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2880

120 dollars, due before the meet or at the meet, covers 3 days, 2 nights in a large house. group plans have been rearranged at the last minute due to cost of gas and attendence drop out, but its a lake resort, we'll have a big bbq on saturday in MW tradition, probably some lake stuff, I'm renting a jet ski probably.

plan is to meet up around 3:30 friday afternoon, then leaving around 11ish on sunday

:mad:

what the coconut fuck

reasons for dropping out?

your damn right you should pay the remaining amount, I'm picking up enough as a tab as is.

god damn it, we might as well change it from MWM08 to just some weekend bhr has an awesome house on the lake.

I vote to change clue's name to dark angel.

the piss out the ass kind of reason is that, we've had this thing planned for like 5 months, I rearranged all my clients work to work around this, 2 days before the meet I will have my entire month of augusts works complete, the busiest out of the year...it sucks working 12 hours a day 6 days a week, but damn it I will be there.

you can tell your employer to jam it and that your not the irs who decided to go on vacation april 13th.

or better yet, why not just come down after work, get there late friday night, spend the night, all day saturday, spend saturday, spend saturday night, leavesunday afternoon with everyone else

8 hours of driving?

I did a mapquest, its much closer then last years, you could make it in under 6, why not leave early saturday, be there saturday afternoon

i dont think its going to happen man

Hate to hear that Clue. Was looking forward to seeing you there.

You do what you gotta do and just ignore BHR.

BHR, lay off man, he cannot come so just deal with it. Shit happens. Better luck next year.