Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
excluesiveonez

MazdaWorld Meet 2008 - Discussion thread

I will be at '09, although I'll be farther away. Unless.....everyone likes Florida....and I volunteer to organize.

I would actually like 09 at the lake again, it really did kick ass andeveryone would have loved it

I'm not planning 09, but at this time open to anywhere, so long as its planned early

I like the florida idea, possibly Miami, Naples, The keys or Orlando. Would be some great places.

Miami= Fun in the sun type meet, we can BBQ on the beach while renting Jetskis and then Ride in the Millies down Ocean drive at night. Maybe some clubbing for us youger ones.

Naples= Relaxing place, rent a house on the beach type meet and do the BBQ on the back porch. We can do some fishing.

Orlando= Theme park meet, we an do Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, waterparks, disney whatever.

Different types of meets all in the same state.

I would be ok with florida, but is it realistic?

here everyone was going to be driving and we had a piss turn out out, florida pretty much everyone would have to fly

Ok 7 people is also reasonable but remember the more people that go the cheaper it would be and the cheaper it is the more people will be able to go. We should do a poll to chose where it should be.