These Cars Are Shunned

makes you wonder, how can it be at the top of 1 and the bottom of the other when they claim to be using the same scale

and on that note, all cars fail, I mean seriously

"style, comfort, resale value, performance, price" with the exception of price a rolls royce destorys everything else.

They are made side by side in American facilities... but not so in other places... anything made or assembled in the US, Mexico and Canada vehicle wise is usually CRAP touched by a corrupt lazy union dog-fucker.

I believe this servey also includes perceptions of the brands/cars. This would mean that cars proving BOTH good reliability as well as a being a renowned brand are likely to end up high on the list. I even suspect perception counts more than reliability; Merc and Jag are high on the list. Mazda has never really cut it when it comes to perceptions. Too bad the Amati project was aborted...

hardly, let us not forget mazda was run by an american who was a former ford VP during the milleani years...now its with someone elseand what a suprise, everything coming out is shit

slower and bigger rx-8

PISS FUCKING UGLY mazda6

mazda9 a disgrace

mazda5 - at what meeting was funding approved for that, was the guy who fires retards on vacation or something?