20/20 Tire Expose

mts

I will say I remember seeing something about this somewhere, not the accidents but the age.

Another reason to always buy name brand tires instead of asking whats the cheapest in the back, also ordered from tirerack and other places that do not keep inventory on hand or for more then a few weeks cuts down on the problem

now since my S-03's have been discontinued if I were to find a set they would most likely be older, which sucks ass.

The point is to be educated (I know hard for you to comprehend but... ) when you buy a set of tires and know what you are getting, even you should check the dates on yours....

as I did and found some interesting results

the bridgestone revo's I have on my Jeep were purchased from tirerack in early nov 06, and were made in march-june or 06 (no one tire had the same date) my trail use only spare which is a piece of crap futura that I picked up at some pepboys in pa near the trail was purchased in mid 07...yet was made in early 05.

on the Millenia all tires were produced about about a month before I had them installed, except for 1 which I had replaced due to a nail about 1 year after.

so the lesson is, cheaper crap tires sit longer, excellent tires that move do not, also the smaller the place you buy from the longer they sit. No one really buys tires at a gas station unless they have to.