Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Ben

'05 Mazda3 Hb, What Should I Add?

I bought a white 2005 5-speed Mazda3 Hatchback 3 weeks ago. i want to add some stuff to it, both cosmetic and performance. i live in rural New Hampshire so a body kit with 2 inches of ground clearance would probably not be the right choice if you get what i mean. please post your ideas, suggestions etc. also if you have pictures of the parts that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

kk ty. im wondering if i can lower my car some without geting raped by speed bumps etc cuz i live in NH. any ideas. also i think im gonna put white rims with a black bezel.

White rims will look good, tough to keep clean looking though, black bezel especially with tinted windows. Just make sure you don't go too low, 1.4" should be OK... if a speed bump looks to high then avoid it. I think Tein makes a nice set of coil-overs for your car.

kk, also speed bumps isnt what im worried about. its more bumps, frost heaves, and pot holes in the road. also, i weigh 250lbs so i put the car a little lower when im in it. :D imma go take some pics of it.

IPB Image

IPB Image

whats cai and hid's can u give links, also i live in nh so i cant tint glass that much

CAI = Cold air intake, for the mazda3 there pretty easy to find, ebay is great

hid, I think you havea 9006 bulb, but check on that

what you want is a color temp of 4300k, in whatever your bulb size is. So if you have a 9006 low beam stock just search for 4300k 9006. A complete kit will include 2 bulbs, 2 ballasts, and plug and play wiring, very easy to install.

ok thanks man. ill search for that stuff at my local autoparts place.

eh, local auto parts parts really aren;t that great unless you have an american car, or want to be a ricer.

go with online, especially ebay for things like the intake and hid's

ok