Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Jdubs99

Good Deal Nuvi 260w

Circuit City has these for 229.99, way under cost for Best Buy. It actually beats even direct manufacturer pricing. I'm buying one today.

I forget which model it was, but was looking for an aux one before for around 199, portable gps have really really dropped in price, I would imagine for christmas 2008 some will be under 100 bucks.

I did really like the one gotto had at MWM08, if I needed a portable one

I used to think devices like the iPhone would render stand-alone units obsolete, but it turns out it doesn't have turn by turn navigation and other basic features.

But there are people like me who think the iphone is a complete waste.

I don't want to tie into apples network and have all my music used for demographics, and charged for, or go through extra programs, a screen is nice when its new, what about when your texting, with about when tis cold and you have gloves and can't do anything.

People don't want to pay out the ass and use it as a modem, why the fuck do you need to search the internet, you can't type or do things on it you would normally do.

I have my phone which is a classic flip phone, even if i drop it I don't worry about the screen, it fits into a cupholder, it has a 512mb datacard which I can load as I please, normal keys, large screen, 1" exterior screen, it has a better camera then the iphone, I have stereo speaker phone, I can watch tv and do whatever, and all of this I got over 2 years ago....

I have a 2.0 MP on my sony phone and its grear. The iPhone isnt bad at all though. They even came out with a program that Dyno's your car pretty accurately.

There are many products coming out, such as the Samsung i900 Omnia, which will give the iPhone a tremendous run for its money. Speaking of cameras, for example, the iPhone's 2.0 MP camera is likely to feel somewhat humbled by 8.0 MP phones starting to come out.