True Milly Lover.

BHR atleast you knew your m3 was the real deal though..not some 330Ci with m badges and the grille and rims

street -

where have you been, I had an 03 for years, black on black, SMG, bhr maintained, but like its been pointed out, the chinks and the fact they were cookie cutter and everywhere, and I would always have stupid ass chinks, or kids try to race me, or worse yet, dirty gooks would come up to me "nice car, I have that same one in *insert video game title here)

NO YOU FUCKING DON'T, your mommy and daddy bought you a 35 dollar game, you didn't buy an M3.

also steve, its been in my sig for ages "M3 and ZJ - both gone"

M3 cardomain

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2383985

The only BMWs that have the prestige of the ultimate driving machine are the mid 80s 635 Alpina, the latest of the e30 M3s, and the 850. The late 90s M5, and 540i were almost in this class. But the rest are pomp and ceremony for the people BHR was talking about.

*edit* Oh and I almost forgot.... :drool: the 2002 tii

jesus fuck

yesterday I saw a crime

I was walking through a parking lot and saw 95-96 2.5, with cloth seats, near black 626 15" rims, every panel with dents, rear bumper barely hanging on, taillight smashed, headlights on, and it was parked like half way into the spot an about 2 ft into another.

some ghetto rat came out and acted like nothing was fucking wrong.