01 2.3

First of all, the millenia is one of the greatest cars ever

2nd, if your to the point where you disconnect your battery to get rid of the CEL then you are down right abusing your car, the light flashes for a reason, get a code reader, go to the dealer and pull it, go to autozone and get it pulled.

its most likely a misfire, requiring a new coil, installed yourself around 100 buks if you find some used. but you need to get the code to see which one, and get the problem FIXED, your not even masking the problem.

2nd, if your to the point where you disconnect your battery to get rid of the CEL then you are down right abusing your car, the light flashes for a reason, get a code reader, go to the dealer and pull it, go to autozone and get it pulled.

its most likely a misfire, requiring a new coil, installed yourself around 100 buks if you find some used. but you need to get the code to see which one, and get the problem FIXED, your not even masking the problem.

I DON'T unhook the fuckin battery 2 reset the lite constantly! I only did tha shit twice so calm the hell down. I took the damn car and got tha codes. Misfire on cyl. 6 and my knock also. Could have got sum bad gas. So I'm gonna let the tank go empty.(damn near there) and refill it wit 93 and maybe sum octane booster. I did let my gurl run sum errands in it. Hopefully she didn't put no gas in dats less than 91. I'm not bashin tha fuckin car 4 anybody who thinks they know so.

I DON'T unhook the fuckin battery 2 reset the lite constantly! I only did tha shit twice so calm the hell down. I took the damn car and got tha codes. Misfire on cyl. 6 and my knock also. Could have got sum bad gas. So I'm gonna let the tank go empty.(damn near there) and refill it wit 93 and maybe sum octane booster. I did let my gurl run sum errands in it. Hopefully she didn't put no gas in dats less than 91. I'm not bashin tha fuckin car 4 anybody who thinks they know so.

Bad gas won't cause all of that, if you have a misfire on cylinder 3 you need to take the coil out sand replace, if you won't to make 100% sure, switch it with another coil and see if the problem follows then you'll know.

Bad gas won't cause all of that, if you have a misfire on cylinder 3 you need to take the coil out sand replace, if you won't to make 100% sure, switch it with another coil and see if the problem follows then you'll know.

Misfire on cyclinder 6. I was sayin that I was told bad ortha wrong gas could cause the knockin.

to heat up the bolt and get it off jackass.

then again stripped bolts do suck ass, my battery cable bolt is near stripped and requires pillars, pain in the ass

2 bad everything is closed. I even tryed 2 disconnect the coil and plug it back up. No luck even thought it's like rite there in my face.