A Time Machine, Indeed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, I am just not afraid to drive it anymore below the E line. My wife is still afraid. I was just thinking about the last two times the car was filled and the wife did it because she borrowed my car and didn't like to/couldn't drive it with the needle below the E.... :lol: so she goes and fills it. :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

those HOT DAMN leds are BURNING OUT or some shit, this is UNACCEPTABLE for paying BHR prices for chink crap that didn't even last a month, when i first got them they would shine bright and clear, now "Engine" in MCE is all dim and the logo looks like some shitty ghetto sign in ghetto rat territory, there are hotspots on each side of the speedo but the top is all dim/dark like the rest of the tach, im very disappointed!!

Auto or superlumination?

What of these from Superlumination?

Item Item Name Item Number Description1 Price

1 T10 Wedge SMT Tower Color-Blue Lens-194 $ 8.99

2 T10 Wedge Single Led Color-Blue Lens-194 Oval $ 2.49

3 74 Matrix II Led Color-Blue Lens-Matrix $ 4.99

4 9 LED Festoon Bulb 1 ea. Color-Blue Size-31mm $ 5.99

1. LED's cost much more then standard bulb, even then you spent like 20 dollars, if thats breaking the bank you have bigger issues.

2. You did something wrong, are you using the dimmer switch? LED's hate dimmers, you should have it turned to its brightest setting.

3. I'm still using all original LEDs in the millenia from 2005, and the Jeeps are 6 years old

Ok, well first step would be to double check that the LED is fully in the base, AND that you didn't damage them by jamming it it.

LED's last 200,000-1m hours, the older aftermarket ones failed due to electrical shorts not the actually LED

200,000-1m hours my ass. Tell me how many leds burned out so far on your non-operating car?

Zero

However I have had them for years, AND as previously stated I have the EXACT same ones on my jeep purchased around the same time or BEFORE, used every single day for many more miles then most. No issues.

Either way it is common FACT that LED's last 200k-1m hours, that being the diode itself, aftermarket ones suffer from electrical issues related to quality, not the laws of phyics like a filament burning out.