New Stuff

yeah I don't want it to look cheap and ghetto lookin. I want it to look like an OEM HID equipped vehicle without the OEM HID projectors hehe. So I'm just saying 4300K or 5000K or 6000K. Thanks for your input Troutman. Anyone else want to take on this?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to go with 4300, the burning light of god

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mazdaworld.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Lighter wheels are rice, but cheap HIDs are not...hmmm. Pictures and actual viewing are two different things. The wheels had to be replaced, and I don't do 19s or 20s. Having to stop at the gas station for air every two days was getting old. I got stopped by another Millenia owner two days ago about my car and referred him here. Meh.

Useless without pics, but my camera is packed up for moving. Replaced the valve cover gasket, reinstalled the vacuum system with brass Ts, and I think I'm now the 2nd person that has fabricated a midpipe eliminating the airbox. The car is running better now than when i bought it.

Useless without pics, but my camera is packed up for moving. Replaced the valve cover gasket, reinstalled the vacuum system with brass Ts, and I think I'm now the 2nd person that has fabricated a midpipe eliminating the airbox. The car is running better now than when i bought it.

You replaced VCGs?

• 3 months later...

Temp sensor :noidea: I just moved all connections from the airbox over. I only had 6 vacuum lines. The boost gauge is connected directly off the manifolds. Only reads boost past 1st gear and under acceleration. I'm gonna make a vid later today and post it up here.

2 questions:

1. Where in the world is temp sensor?

2. Why does it show vacuum?

Can you shoot a vid of the boost while driving :drool: ?

You only get boost when the throttle is pressed hard but most of the time the manifold is under vacuum. It should work in first gear too with the pedal to the floor. The supercharger is always spinning, but the ABV controls how much work it is actually doing. That is why a boost/vacuum gauge is better than a boost gauge, it moves all the time instead of only under boost.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...