New Stuff

Shooting a new video with 2.5" exhaust, new O2 sensors, low ambient temps at sea level next couple of weeks. Should be putting some interesting new stuff up here in the next few months. One street over is an industrial park with a ton of automotive businesses, including a dyno.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want cool weather you should drive up here. My intercoolers are cool to the touch after a hard drive, and it wont be long before temps are another 40 degrees lower than they are now. :ph34r: I also plan on finishing up the exhaust work to include the high-flow cat and 2.5" piping in the next month. How does it feel after upgrading to the larger exhaust?

I'm getting some marine button covers for the screws on the boost gauge, and maybe try to find some fabric instead of the paint so it matches a little better.

Caddi, the spoiler thing is a sore issue for some, lol. It IS the spoiler originally offered for the Millenia. I got it for $80 on ebay, and painted for less than $100. I may delete it soon.

Have to wait for my next commission check before i get the exhaust done. Getting an estimate next days off to run 2.5" from the headers all the way back. No equipment restrictions in FL. :D

I'm getting some marine button covers for the screws on the boost gauge, and maybe try to find some fabric instead of the paint so it matches a little better.

Caddi, the spoiler thing is a sore issue for some, lol. It IS the spoiler originally offered for the Millenia. I got it for $80 on ebay, and painted for less than $100. I may delete it soon.

Have to wait for my next commission check before i get the exhaust done. Getting an estimate next days off to run 2.5" from the headers all the way back. No equipment restrictions in FL. :D

Darlin, you DO REMEMBER whom you are talking to ? :lol: I know the spoiler is a sore issue for some ...