Everything Always Has To Be A Pain And Take Forever

In a Jeep its simple. IF something breaks, or you break it wheeling you replace it, it works, and you go on.

Never that simple on the millenia. After sorting out the battery issue and with a new one in hand I changed it out...but then I decided it would be a good time to add multiply connect points (which I couldn't find anywhere)

Then I had the battery out so I figured it would be a good time to do some cleaning

but since the battery was out and I was cleaning I decided to take the battery tray out, rinse it down, scrub it, and repaint it in a semi gloss black to look perfect again.

The since the battery tray was out and I had access to much more I just decided to clean the whole engine bay. Repainting in engine emanel silver places it had worn off or the 1 year of winter driving had ruined its luster

then I decided to clean everything with everything.

Then I decided the battery hold downs weren't looking great, so I sanded and repainted in gloss black.

Now Im sitting here with parts waitingto dry, a perfectly clean engine bay, a fully charged and ready to go optima to go in later so I can drive it.

And then it rains.

In a Jeep its simple. IF something breaks, or you break it wheeling you replace it, it works, and you go on.

Never that simple on the millenia. After sorting out the battery issue and with a new one in hand I changed it out...but then I decided it would be a good time to add multiply connect points (which I couldn't find anywhere)

Then I had the battery out so I figured it would be a good time to do some cleaning

but since the battery was out and I was cleaning I decided to take the battery tray out, rinse it down, scrub it, and repaint it in a semi gloss black to look perfect again.

The since the battery tray was out and I had access to much more I just decided to clean the whole engine bay. Repainting in engine emanel silver places it had worn off or the 1 year of winter driving had ruined its luster

then I decided to clean everything with everything.

Then I decided the battery hold downs weren't looking great, so I sanded and repainted in gloss black.

Now Im sitting here with parts waitingto dry, a perfectly clean engine bay, a fully charged and ready to go optima to go in later so I can drive it.

And then it rains.

Take the I/Cs out and clean them sometime..

I took the front one off sometime in the fall, was clean inside so I put it back on, actually I was pretty pissed I even bothered.

I need to...

Replace tach and/or find another MCE tach

Repaint my calipers

readjust projectors since they keep going off

scrub the undercarriage,

replace 1 speaker

replace a kit

exhaust upgrades iv been putting off forever,

get a spare tire for my full size rim,

probably do something with my cap or redo the connections or something.

fix sub box with new connector plate,

eventually do vacuum hoses in green, VCG's ideally at same time,

belts have 56k on them,

I estimate this to be 855 dollars worth of work (mostly exhaust) but 6.5 hours of personal time not counting belts, gaskets, or hoses

Fuck, list keeps getting longer.

:glare:

Well I got it all back in, battery tray looks great and everything underneath has been cleaned

Then I see the posts are changed so I switch

Then I see with the new posts my amp wiring won't reach while being underneath tray

Pop it back in again and get everything hooked up, tightened down, wash fenders and front bumper, close hood

:glare: then I remembered I needed the serial number on the bottom of the battery to get the 25 dollar rebate....guess Im out 25 dollars

• 1 month later...