Say Goodbye

I am unfortunitely getting rid of my milly!!! the front cat converter has been giving me problems from day 1, its around a $1000+ fix...i'd rather not spend the money on parts for this car. I've gotten from many different mechanics that the millenis is one of the worst cars to work on. Very expensive and rare. I'm actually upgrading alittle i'm most likely goin with an 08' speed3.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You son of a bitch, thats not an upgrade

WTF do you mean its been giving you trouble

wait wait wait, you WILL tell me what octane gas you've been running.

Next you'll simply cut it off and leave it off or get a cheap 50 dollar replacement.

Oh, and if your still crazy enough to be asian or an obama voter and you do get rid of it then you WILL trade exhausts with don blaze, a simple swap.

dont tell me things about MY car that u doin know!!! one of the front cat. bolted to the engine needs replacemen and them alone are $400+ making the fix over $1000 so stfu im gonna love every second of that speed3...6 speed manual :) 263hp and 280lb ft torque :D i love the milly and im gonna miss it but ive prob almost put as much money into it as i did when i bought it

OH, and i didnt vote for Obama!!!!

(Ok here it comes , you asked for it)

A: What is wrong with you?!?!! :mad:

B. You got to be joking that your gonna buy a 08 Mazdaspeed 3 .... You better be getting a huge deal for it cause your crazy to take on payments right now. 08 Speed3 with decent low miles is around 20k give or take.

So you rather take payments than $1,000 to fix the Milly, and you put work into it? Is it me or is something wrong with this picture. You can say all you want that "oh it will have warranty and all this torque,ect". NO, pay the 1,000 bucks and have no payments on your ride. And if you are still on payments for the milly , then keep it and just get it fix it will be cheaper in the long run. The milly resell value ( no thanks to mazda on this) is next to nothing, but it is a nice ride for what you paid for it. (BHR wont like this) But the Ladies love the milly and you do too. Come on is that big of a deal, work a extra few shifts or what not, and get it fixed. There are aftermarket cats that will be fine if not better for the exhaust.(Am I right bhr??) Yes , the milly is hard to work on but that wouldn't be different than any other mid-luxury car. Your freakin mazda speed 3 wont be any different with that turbo in it.

BHR - Show him your wrath please!

Now the whole exhaust thing ... just like bhr, and don has said ...meet up with Don to trade exhaust somewhere cause that remus should not be going to a stranger.

Don- (depending where you live will play factor as to the inspection) jegs, jc, and bunch of places on line have resonator between 40-60 bucks and i think thats mangaflows too . Buy one and when you 2 switch and have it installed , just add the resonator then bam! A nice sweet exhaust. Can't remember if you have an s or not but I know the L milly with remus was sweet! had it done to mine.

With that said I am going to bed anger! (mubling: can't believe he would do such a thing)

say whatev you want...the one im looking at is $19000 with 14000 miles on it...thats brand new! My milly's suspension is all fucked up as well, with 110000 miles on it, the struts are shot. Listen i love my milly. im not hating on it at all but give me a fcuking break i dont give a fuck what you's think!!! The speed3's reviews are amazing it beats everything that car and driver has put it up against including the new genisis coupe, the lancer ralli art, the wrx, mini cooper, civic si, vw r32, and many more!!! i've personally driven one and i love it!!!

and soon is like this week. I'm sorry that yous feel this way but im sick of getting pulled over for having 2 failed inspection stickers, and im sick of hearing the banging of my suspension. I will always love and respect the milly

I spent $6700 on my milly and with this $1000+ dollar cat. fix i'd exceed that amount!

steve, let me explain, your WRONG, yes maybe a factory replacement would cost 1000, but keep in mind mts had CUSTOM headers built andinstalled for less then that

Get a used part for cheap, or CUT OUT the cats, there was a great discussion awhile ago about how you don't even need them.

As I stated, get rid of them. Buying a new car is just stupid. As angel pointded out your going to incure massive new costs, and what if those cats are bad, what then? Don't be a obama and get credit you don't need

hey street.. shame your gettin rid of the milly. wat milly do you have? if you hae clear turn signals i would love to drive over to NJ to swap my ugly yellow ones for them. Not gonna bitch and moan about getting rid of it but i hope it worth it at the end for you. My personal opinion of the trade will be left out.