Mwm 2010

SteveSter

Yeah doesn't surprise me. Last time I was on the other site, not much was going on. So that tells me that it won't be happening. Would of liked to go since I still have the Milly. What I want to know from them is if they are still planning-what are the complete details cause no one over there has a clue.

Understandable, same with me working on this project. If I do go I will be taking the millenia and my laptop as I will also have to work a little bit. Thinking I will spend a night if the hotel rooms are decently priced, but they don't sound like it. So naturally a day trip.

With that in mind. I don't think it's going to happen.

http://forums.forbidden/index.php?showtopic=40975

as you can see they postponed it. So I highly doubt it's going to happen anyway. Speaking of which where is goliath??

Oh and one more thing, if 9 people confirm that means about 2-3 are hopeful and maybe 1 will actually show. Trust me, I'v been doing this along time.

as you can see they postponed it. So I highly doubt it's going to happen anyway. Speaking of which where is goliath??

:whistling:

Once again, BHR is more right then you can imagine. I have been doing this longer then anyone else, NOONE has attended more MW meets then I, and over 75% I'v had a major role in planning.