Debating Resonator Delete

The resonator really doesnt cause anymore restriction in the exhaust system you probly wouldnt even notice and power gains.

BHR basically if you want a louder exhaust go for it but I wouldnt, I would replace it with a better glasspack resonator. I was thinking of putting a cherry bomb to give it that deep muscle car sound and muffle the high pitch exhaust drone.

When I say high pitched I mean honda civic fart can high pitched. Of course it wont sound like that because of your muffler but. And it would never sound like a muscle car I just meant the tone of it will be depper and more of a growl. Just look up youtube videos of different setups and see what you like. I think it was Milly Owner who deleted his resonator and then put another back on because he didnt like the sound.

I dont have an exhaust yet, a member from the .org is starting a group buy to fabricate a full bolt on exhaust system from the cat back. So the resonator will also be deleted. Thats what im waiting for to get mine done before the meet.

umm, steve wasn't it you with the remus? wait nevermind, someone else, different user name, real name steve.

A group buy, what a fuck tard. I was setting up groups buys before a good portion of those pissbucket ghetto rats even had a license let alone a millenia. We were trying to do this even when the millenia was still in production. It's no use, and the cost to do this is really bad. Tell everyone to get a remus or atleast a borla. Then do an axle back or the cat back. I mean I did a highflow cat as well but you get the idea.

A group buy, what a fuck tard. I was setting up groups buys before a good portion of those pissbucket ghetto rats even had a license let alone a millenia. We were trying to do this even when the millenia was still in production. It's no use, and the cost to do this is really bad. Tell everyone to get a remus or atleast a borla. Then do an axle back or the cat back. I mean I did a highflow cat as well but you get the idea.

Yel-low is not a ghetto rat. If anything he is the only one making thing available for the milly. Though he only has a 2.5 he isnt discriminating against the 2.3. He is making things for both cars. And he's doing it the smart way. Waiting for 10 people to step up and pay up b4 he even thinks of getting materials. So far there are only 3. This will delete cat and resonator as Steve already pointed out.

Yel-low is not a ghetto rat. If anything he is the only one making thing available for the milly. Though he only has a 2.5 he isnt discriminating against the 2.3. He is making things for both cars. And he's doing it the smart way. Waiting for 10 people to step up and pay up b4 he even thinks of getting materials. So far there are only 3. This will delete cat and resonator as Steve already pointed out.

Didnt he buy a 2.3 recently?

illegal........ in some states its ILLEGAL to have rims 2" bigger than stock. In other states its ILLEGAL to take a bite out of someone elses hamburger. In other states its ILLEGAL to talk in an elevator because it brakes the silence.

Many things are ILLEGAL and we still do them.

Wait this is the guy that says he wants to slit the throat of hooker and slots... riiiight.

Yes it deletes the cat and the resonator. Like straight pipe. For those in VA and the states with emmisions testing it wont help you but in NY we dont have that. No remus is being used. though it does make a good question on how it will end on that side of the pipe.

oh and i love your optimism

goliath - apparently your not being filled in on all the facts, yes some states have different laws, lift laws for example that no one really enforces. Now it should be very clear that I'm extreme anti hippy, but what this guy is thinkig about doing is VERY illegal on a FEDERAL level not to mention will probably do more harm to the car. Is everyone going to be ok with flashing CEL's all the time? the car running a bit rich or lean depending on weather?

While you don't have annual testing, you still need emissions when you buy or sell a car, so thisis going to kill that and there's NO REASON to delete the cat.

This is a very poorly designed and ghetto inspired group buy. I bet the muffler ends up being some super cheap rice mobil. So really then you've done a ton of damage, probably not gained any power just farting noises and I bet they'll say its for power. Well if that were the case then pony up for a proper remus.

the flashing CEL can be taken car of with non-foulers. I know the car will run rich, since a friend just got header and straight piping after that and it smells like you have the gas pump up your nose, but i plan on tuning it, which my friend has not done. Ive HEARD, keyword and not in the .org, that a tuning to adjust to the change in the exhaust system would make it run better and less rich.

You are correct on the cat deleting fed law, but apparently its not enforced much.............. plus its a milly.... they wont waste their time on me while they can be catching those civic ricers.

Ive bought two cars and sold 1, i have never had to do an emissions test on any of the cars. So im safe from that point.

Once again i must disagree. Yel-low does not make make cheap shit. If you want super heavy duty shit he will make it but you'll have to pay for it. He isnt picking the material, we are. Though he will make suggestions and advice on whats better to use, but like i said before we have the final word on what we want on our cars.

so he is putting the fate into the hands of people who are cheap ghetto rats. NO, that is not the millenia way. You do high quality and whats right, then those that are willing to pay the price for perfection may obtain it.

And this brings me back to my point, the gains of a cat delete are almost zero, infact MODERN engines actually run a little better with them. Why not just keep it and AVOID all the issues.

BHR once again please stop saying things without knowing.

A flashing CEL is cause by a misfire, not having a cat wont do that.

Second the car would run the same concidering the upstream O2 sensors is what the car uses to determine AFR (air-fuel ratio) as for the downstream O2's you can do the spark plug non-fouler mod to it and you wont have a CEL for a cat efficiency codes.

The muffler is not included, whoever orders this will have to buy their own and have it installed or atleast have a flange put on it.

And why would you bitch about someone who is actually trying to make some parts for the Millenia, everyone is always pissed there isnt aftermarket support and finally someone is doing something about it.

Also in FL there is no emission laws at all.

steve - once again research things beyond nappy headed obama supportors. the CEL is tried to many things in the car, mostly emissions, the lack of a cat would cause a flashing cel, or atleast a solid christmas tree because it'll be thinking its totally shot.

You still won't get to 10. You can call me an ass but I'm the source on these matters. We couldn't get 10 people in a groupbuy for the millenia even at the peak. Hell even for the CAI which was far cheaper and much more in demand.